Drive Off Alert is a leading solution provider to combat fuel theft while improving customer experience. It includes a powerful mechanism for reporting and a system to alert other fuel stations in the network. The system is based on three principles – Identify, Detect and Deter. Our solution not only saves fuel stations from potential drive-offs, but also provides indicators to identify your regular or new customers, therefore allowing your business to enhance customer experience.
- Considering inflation/appreciation, you are likely to lose more than $500,000 over the life of a petrol station.
- With a fraction of cost, you can not only control drive-offs but also deter repeat offenders.
- Our automated ANPR system will help you prevent drive-offs and failed-to-pay incidents.
- Drive Off Alert brings extra savings to your bottom line every month.
Drive Off Alert empowers your local Police network with real time access to incidents as they occur. Our system allows for fuel stations to create incidents for their own records, notify police officers in real time, and also notify other fuel stations in the network so everyone can take action to protect themselves from the offenders. It also helps police to identify repeat offenders and trace them without requiring anyone to store or exchange information on physical devices such as CD or USB.
We offer flexible pricing for all budgets and requirements, whether you are a corporate, franchise or commission agent. Our system can utilise existing hardware such as cameras, PC’s etc., thereby significantly reducing the solution’s overall cost. Book an obligation-free demo.
- Manual App with Vehicle Check & Police Reporting: If your drive-offs or failed-to-pay incidents are causing losses of more than $45 per month, our proven Drive Off Alert solution will prove effective in saving your small margins and directly improve your bottom line.
- Fully automated solution integrated with Drive Off Alert: Our fully automated solution with Automatic Number Plate Recognition Technology is a great choice for busy fuel stations when your losses are significant and taking a toll on your profit margins.
The Drive Off Alert iPad App has a manual solution for small and quiet service stations with max ongoinh drive-off losses up to $200 per month. No upfront costs except buying or using your own Apple iPad or iPad Mini. This option is also great as a trial before making the decision to opt for a full ANPR solution and the solution has a 30 Day trial. No payment is required at this stage. We don’t impose any commitments or contracts on our customers. You are free to walk away at any stage.
ANPR: Full Solution with Number Plate Recognition Technology. This is our recommended solution for a busy petrol retail environment. If you are planning to stay in the business for next 24 Months, the system will comfortably pay for itself. Imagine, never having to worry about fail-to-pays and drive-offs! No more stress about on site theft while you are away. All you have to do is upload all of your incidents, including legacy ones, and let the system do the work for you, giving you invaluable peace of mind.
- Manual iPad App System: Create a Petrol Station account on the home page. Once the account is created, open the App Store app in the iPad. Find the search bar on the top right hand corner and type “Drive Off Alert app” (with spaces). Click “install” in front of the Drive Off Alert app. Once downloaded, it will prompt for permission to use Geo Location. Click “ok” to the request as it needs the location for drive-off incident analysis. It will then prompt for a username and password (created in first step) to be entered and accept terms and conditions. It will open the home page with an incident gallery. Then head to the “Look Up” Page where all you’ll find the core of the system. If you need assistance in this process, feel free to give us a call on +61 3 9016 4224 during business hours, Melbourne, Australian time.
- Get a site-specific quote on the ANPR solution: Call us or email with your location and we will be glad to help! We will ask you about the availability of IP cameras looking into the entrances and a PC with Min 8GB RAM with an i3 or i5 motherboard. If you have these on site then your upfront costs will come down drastically. We prefer 2MP IR Starlight or equivalent (PTZ preferred but not a must) in any leading camera brand, such as Dahua, HikVision etc. The system requires a WiFi router with a minimum of 6 MBPS Internet speed for an onsite solution. If you don’t have broadband or access to it, you can use a 4G SIM Router with a minimal broadband plan.